The Pricing and Budgeting page is a great tool to help you more concretely forecast your cost range based on what areas you plan to leverage with Rainforest. Estimates are based on average test running and creating times. Longer more complicated tests will cost more, shorter less complicated tests will cost less
- Settings (gear on left panel navigation)
- Pricing and Budgeting
Rainforest pricing has four components. As you adjust how you plan to use Rainforest, Manual Regression, Automation, and Test Writing will update.
- Manual Regression Testing - Tests executed by Rainforest’s global tester community. Real professionals deployed across the globe - always available to run your tests 24 x 7 x 365. At least two separate testers review the tests to ensure quality results.
- Automated Regression Testing - Tests executed using Rainforest’s Automation. Quicker and less expensive. Run tests more often.
- Rainforest Test Writing - Leverage Rainforest Test Authors to write and maintain your tests. Let Rainforest maintain your suite while you concentrate on shipping software.
- Platform Fee - base fee for access to Rainforest.
Rainforest cost is based on several factors, but it comes down to how many tests, how often and on how many platforms you wish to run your tests. Additionally, leveraging Rainforest Test Writing Service is also taken into account.
To estimate the cost based on usage
- Select either the Weekly Release or Daily Release presets or just start adjusting the various factors to meet your test needs
- View updates to pricing above
Weekly Releases Less Automation
A good starting point if you plan to run your tests weekly without Automation. Adjust the settings further based on how you think you will use Rainforest
Daily Releases, More Automation
If you plan to release on a daily basis, you may want to take advantage of Rainforest Automation. You can further configure the settings to meet your budget and how you plan to use Rainforest.
Test Suite Utilization
How often you expect to run the tests per month.
Do you release once a week or once a day or multiple times a day?
The number of tests you plan to include per run.
Do you plan to run all your tests or specific subsets of your test suite per run?
The number of platforms (browsers) you plan to run each test per each run.
Of the tests you plan to run, what percentage do you anticipate doing so using Rainforest Automation.
The number of tests you want Rainforest to write or refactor per month.
Take advantage of Rainforest’s expert test writers. We’ll write tests for you and we’ll even update tests that have failed.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] or through Intercom!
Updated 2 months ago