Once a run group is created, you can add tests to it. For more information, see How to Create and Manage a Run Group.
- Click the Tests icon (paper) in the navigation bar, then select Features.
- On the Features page, click the checkboxes for the features you want to add.
- Click the Add to Group icon (clock) at the top.
- Select a run group from the pop-up.
Note: Adding a test to a feature adds the feature to the run group; removing a test removes it from the run group.
- Click the Tests icon (paper) in the navigation bar, then select Run Groups.
- Select the run group to update.
- Click the checkboxes for the features you want to remove.
- Click the Remove from Group icon (small trash can).
Note: Removing a feature from a run group does not delete it. For more information, see Deleting a Feature.
If you have any questions, reach out to us at [email protected] or via the chat bubble below.
Updated 2 months ago