The “Weekly QA Visibility” report sheds light on how critical metrics in your test suite changed over the past several weeks. It’s intended to be a conversation starter for your team. Among other things, it can help answer questions such as:
- Is everything okay?
- Was something supposed to happen—and didn’t?
- Does your QA process need tweaking to achieve the metrics you want to see?
The report covers test creation and maintenance history, test execution, and failure categorization.
- The number of tests created didn’t go up very much in the past few weeks, even though you released new core features last week.
- The number of tests that ran last week went down considerably, even though you had several new releases.
- No bugs were marked as “caught,” even though the team discussed a recent P1 that Rainforest caught.
In addition to the visual bar charts, there’s also a table that shows you how these data points changed during the past two weeks.
You can receive this report automatically by updating your email preferences. For more information, see Profile Settings.
If you have any questions, reach out to us at [email protected].
Updated 4 months ago