The Test Results page provides details on the individual test that you have selected. The following information is for Test Results run on Rainforest Automation. Please see Results - Test Results Page (Crowd) for information on the Results page for Rainforest Crowd tests.
- Test Name
- Status - of last run
- Owner - who in your organization owns the test
- Started (date) - start date of the run you're viewing
- Completed (minutes) - duration (how long it took to execute) the last run
- Results History - how has the test performed the last five times it was run.
- Platform - the platform the test was run.
- Go to Test - will advance you to the test for further review and editing
- Test steps - shows green or red on individual steps based on if it passed or not.
Rainforest Automation results provide a step-by-step review of the test run. A video capture shows the exact actions the Rainforest Automation took in order to complete the test.
As the video advances, the associated step will be highlighted (blue outline). Steps that have passed with be Green . If a step has failed, it will turn Red.
The majority of failures are due to slight changes in the image that RFA is looking for. To make identification and updating of images as easy as possible, RFA provides suggestions (if available).
- Review the Suggestion and Original images.
- If you agree with the suggestion select Use suggestion. The image will automatically be updated.
- If you do not wish to use the suggested image, select Edit Test and you will be
advanced to the Test Writing page.