A list of available devices for testing Android native applications
Android Native tests can be run on real devices sourced from Amazon Device Farm. Testers going through your Rainforest Android Native tests will interact with the devices remotely through the same virtual machine environment that they are trained on and are accustomed to using for Rainforest tests.
Below is a list of currently supported devices:
- Samsung Galaxy S3 (Android Kitkat 4.3)
- Samsung Galaxy S5 (Android Kitkat 4.4.2)
- Samsung Galaxy S6 (Android Lollipop 5.0.2)
- Samsung Galaxy Tablet 3 (10.1") (Android Kitkat 4.4.2)
- Samsung Galaxy Tablet 3 (7") (Android Kitkat 4.4.4)
- Samsung Note 4 (Android Lollipop 5.0.1)
If you'd like to get started on testing your Android native application, please reach to your Rainforest CSM!