Today, Rainforest offers two Virtual Machines ("VMs") that have been fitted with Microsoft Office 2010 Pro and Microsoft Office 2013 Pro that are called Office2010 and Office2013 respectively.
Program-wise, Office2010 has functional versions of:
- Microsoft Access 2010
- Microsoft Excel 2010
- Microsoft InfoPath Designer 2010
- Microsoft InfoPath Filler 2010
- Microsoft OneNote 2010
- Microsoft Outlook 2010
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
- Microsoft Publisher 2010
- Microsoft Word 2010
- Microsoft Office 2010 Tools (including):
- Digital Certificate for VBA Projects
- Microsoft Clip Organizer
- Microsoft Office 2010/2013 Language Preferences
- Microsoft Office Picture Manager
Program-wise, Office2013 has functional versions of:
- Access 2013
- Excel 2013
- InfoPath Designer 2013
- InfoPath Filler 2013
- Lync 2013
- OneDrive for Business
- OneNote 2013
- Outlook 2013
- PowerPoint 2013
- Publisher 2013
- Send to OneNote 2013
- Word 2013
- Office 2013 Tools (including):
- Database Compare 2013
- Lync Recording Manager
- Office 2013 Language Preferences
- Office 2013 Upload Center
- Spreadsheet Compare 2013
- Telemetry Dashboard for Office 2013
- Telemetry Log for Office 2013
In addition to these Programs, Office2010 and Office2013 also feature Google Chrome as their browser.
With these VMs, so long as a file can be downloaded and opened with a listed Microsoft program, it would be possible to edit these files using the appropriate program.
We also include LibreOffice Calc as an alternative spreadsheet program in all of our Windows VMs.
**Note** If the intent of a workflow is to edit a downloaded file with a MS Office program and uploaded again, the test instructions must walk the tester through the process of saving and locating the file to uploaded.