Having a test owner makes it easy to know who the best person is to talk about a particular test. It’s beneficial for large companies, where several people from different teams and time zones log in to Rainforest.
Only existing Rainforest users can be assigned as test owners. If you want to add someone new, invite them using the Your Team page.
- Navigate to a Visual Editor test.
- Click the Settings icon (gear) at the top of the test.
- Scroll to the Test Owner section to select a team member as the owner.
- Navigate to a Plain-Text Editor test.
- From the Test Owner dropdown in the settings panel, select a team member.
- Select several tests from any of the following pages:
- Click the Assign Test Owner icon (crown).
- Select a team member from the dropdown and save.
Note: Performing these steps replaces the current owner of any selected test with the new test owner.
If you have any questions, reach out to us at [email protected].
Updated about 1 month ago