Use the Sites and Environments page to configure the web apps you want to test and the environments to use, such as QA, Staging, and Production. For more information, see How to Configure a Testing Environment.
A site is a web property you want to test. The term also applies to static websites with different domain names or subdomains, such as “www.yourcompany.com” and “blog.yourcompany.com.” Every site has a URL for each environment.
- On the Sites and Environments page, click the New Web Site link.
- Key in the site name.
- Key in the default URL.
- Click the Create button.
Every site you create displays a separate entry for each environment and defaults to the URL you provided.
- On the Sites and Environments page, click the Edit icon (pencil) next to the site.
- Key in the new URL.
- To save your changes, click Done.
- Click the Edit icon (pencil) next to the site.
- Click the Make Default link.
This site is now the default when creating new tests.
If you have any questions, reach out to us at [email protected]rainforestqa.com.
Updated 7 months ago