Before creating a mobile app test, ensure your mobile application is set up in your Sites and Environments settings before proceeding. For more information about configuring your mobile apps for testing, see Configuring Mobile Apps for Testing.
Is Your Mobile App Ready to Run in the Rainforest VMs?
Make sure the Android
.apkis compiled for x86, not ARM.
Make sure your app is set up as a
Note: If you’re not sure your app has been compiled for testing, try running it in Preview mode.
- Click the All Tests icon (paper) in the navigation bar.
- Click Create Test in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- Select “Native Mobile App” from the What type of test? dropdown.
- Select the desired mobile application for Which build do you want to test?
- Click the Create Test button.
If you have any questions, reach out to us at [email protected] or via the chat bubble below.
Updated 4 months ago