This article walks you through how to run your tests using our Tester CommunityTester Community - Human test execution. Harness the ingenuity of on-demand QA testers. Pay more and wait longer for test results but with the benefit of more detailed output..
- Click the Tests icon (paper) in the navigation bar, then select Tests.
- On the All Tests page, select filters in the left sidebar to narrow down the test list. (Optional)
- Click the checkboxes for the tests you want to run.
- Click the Run icon (arrow) in the action bar.
- Change the option under How this run will be executed to run the Tester Community tests. (Optional)
There are three ways to trigger a run of a feature:
- On the Features page, click the Run Feature button and select the settings to use. Change the How this run will be executed section to select Tester Community if not already selected.
- With the CLI, run the feature with the following command:
run --feature [Feature_ID]
- Add the feature to a run group by clicking the Add to Run Group button.
There are three ways to execute a run group:
- On the Run Groups page, click the Run button.
To always use the Tester Community, select the run method in the Run Group settings. To change the option for this run only, use the Run modal.
- In the CLI, execute the run with the following command:
run --run-group [ID]
- Click the Schedule icon (wrench) to automatically execute the run group on the days and times you choose.
There are three ways to run a saved filter:
- Use the Filters panel.
- Open the saved filter from the Filters panel.
- Select your tests.
- Click the Run icon.
- Select the run platforms.
- In theCLI, execute the run with the
run --filter [Filter_ID]command.
- Select the tests from the saved filter view to add and trigger the run group.
If you have any questions, reach out to us at [email protected] or via the chat bubble below.
Updated about a month ago
Related Articles & Links
|Testing with the Tester Community|
|Testing with the Automation Service|
|How to Install the CLI|