How to Create an Exploratory Run
Learn what information is required for an exploratory run.
Creating an Exploratory Run
- Click the Exploratory icon (light bulb) in the navigation bar.
- Click the New Exploratory Run button in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
Entering Exploratory Instructions
- Key in a unique title in the Exploratory run name field.
- Select up to 3 platforms for testing.
- Key in at least one URL to use for the test.
- Key in site authentication credentials or test accounts.
- Add instructions or areas of focus in the What areas of your application should your tester team focus on? field.
- If there are any areas of your application to avoid, put them in the Which parts of your application should testers avoid? field.
If you have any questions, reach out to us at [email protected].
Updated over 1 year ago