Users can use our email integration to receive notifications in Microsoft Teams for run completions, run errors, webhook timeouts, and test failures.
You can filter notifications by tags or folders if you prefer to get specific notifications.
- Log in to your Teams account
- Go to the channel name that you'd like notifications sent to
- Click the More options button, then 'Get email address'.
- Note: This feature needs to be turned on by your IT admin. Also, sending email to a channel isn't available if you're using Teams as part of an Office 365 Government plan.
- Copy the email provided
- Navigate to your Rainforest Integrations page and select "Email" from any of the dropdown menus next to the notification events:
- Enter the email for your Teams channel
- You will need to repeat the process for each notification you'd like to receive.
- Run Completion (pictured above) includes a summary of the run name, when it was started, the environment it ran against, duration, and a link to see all the passing tests
- Run Error will inform you when any run has an error and didn't fully complete
- Test Failure will notify you of individual test failures, and includes a link to the test and tester comments, along with a link to the failing test. It's useful if you have a mature, stable test suite and not recommended if you expect many individual test failures. Proceed with caution!
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] or through Intercom!
Updated 5 months ago