Rainforest’s how-to guides are designed to take you through all the steps needed to solve problems or get set up to use Rainforest successfully. Listed below are many articles to get you started. There’s lots of other content, too. So, feel free to explore.
If you come across a scenario where you feel a new how-to guide would be helpful, let us know by reaching out to [email protected]. We are always looking to expand and improve our documentation.
- How to Configure a Web App for Testing
- How to Work with Web Application Security
- How to Configure a Testing Environment
- How to Create a Visual Editor Test
- How to Create a Plain-Text Editor Test
- How to Create a Mobile App Test
- How to Create an Exploratory Run
- How to Create and Manage a Feature
- How to Manage Tests in a Feature
- How to Create and Manage a Run Group
- How to Create a Saved Filter
- How to Manage Tests in a Run Group
- How to Manage Features in a Run Group
- How to Run Tests Using the Automation Service
- How to Run Tests Using the Tester Community
- Running a Test from the UI
- Running Tests Using Schedules and Run Groups
- Running Tests from the CLI
- How to Run a Test Using Your On-Prem Crowd
If you have any questions, reach out to us at [email protected].
Updated 4 months ago