In Rainforest, you can update your profile and billing information. Moreover, you can configure other things such as platforms, integrations, and global settings.
The Rainforest account settings are divided into 4 areas:
- Profile. Email and password settings, notifications, time zone, Github, and accessibility settings.
- Billing. Billing contact email and credit card information.
- Team. Team name and team member management.
- Usage. Your current Rainforest services usage.
The configuration settings are divided into 7 areas:
- Platforms. Available browsers and platforms.
- Scheduled Run Groups. View and edit scheduled run groups.
- Integrations. Configure integrations and retrieve your Rainforest API token.
- Tags. View, edit, and delete the tags you created.
- Sites. View, edit, and delete sites and environments.
- Test Data. A listing of available dynamic and static data.
- Global Settings. Configure your concurrent tester limit and control how pop-ups are handled.
If you have any questions, reach out to us at [email protected] or via the chat bubble below.
Updated 4 months ago