Rainforest has a Run GroupRun Group - A collection of tests that are meant to run together. Examples include tests for a smoke suite, regression suite, or other logical groupings. feature that makes it easy for your team to run tests whenever it makes sense. To schedule your tests, you can use:
- Navigate to the desired run group.
- Click the Settings icon (gear) to configure your run group and apply a schedule.
- Click the Change link in the Schedule area.
- Select the days, run time, and time zone.
- After completing your changes, click the back arrow to return to the main modal.
- Make any additional changes to the run group execution. (Optional)
- Click the Update button to save your changes.
- Click the Settings icon (gear) in the navigation bar, then select Scheduled Run Groups.
- Select the run group you want to schedule.
- Select the days of the week and time you want the tests to run.
Note: You can configure the time zone on the individual Run Group page.
- When you are finished, click the Save button to the right of the run group.
About Time Zones
- When no time zone has been set for a run group, the time zone is UTC.
- When a specific time is selected for the run group, UTC is replaced with the chosen time zone.
- Newly created run groups default to the time zone setting on the Profile Settings page. However, you can always change the run group’s time zone.
- If the run group’s time zone is different from the default, the local time is displayed as well.
- If the scheduled time zone observes Daylight Saving Time, any future runs are automatically adjusted.
- To use a UTC offset, key in
etc/gtmin the time zone and select the offset you want to use.
If you have any questions, reach out to us at [email protected] or via the chat bubble below.
Updated 4 months ago