Run groups make it easy to execute multiple tests together. Run groups can be scheduled or executed ad hoc. For more information on what a run group is, see Organizing Tests by Run Group.
- Click the Run Groups tab.
- Click the Create Run Group button to launch the New Run Group modal.
- Name the run group.
- Select a schedule for the run group (optional).
- Under Additional Options, set:
- How you want to execute the run group
- Number of Test Retries
- Run group platforms
- Where traffic should be routed
- To save, click Create Run Group.
- Run group settings can be changed by clicking the Edit link on the Settings panel.
At the top of a run group’s page, click the Add Tests button to add tests to the run group based on test name, saved filters, feature, or tag.
Once you select one of the four options, you can select the specific test(s) or criteria.
You can also also add tests to a run group directly from the Saved Filters page.
- Click Saved Filters in the navigation bar.
- Select the Filter you want to add to the run group.
- Expand the 3-dot icon dropdown and select Add to Run Group.
- Select the appropriate run group from the pop-up menu.
- Navigate to the individual test.
- Click the Settings icon (gear).
- To add the test, select the run group from the Run Groups dropdown.
- To remove a test, click the “X” in the Run Groups dropdown.
If you have any questions, reach out to us at [email protected].
Updated 5 months ago